There are a number of haircuts out there and you might get confused which one to try if you want to get noticed by a girl or a woman. So if this is the case with you, do not worry anymore. We are here to help you stand out because your girl or woman may have other options (with better hairstyle).
If you have thin or bald spots on your scalp, you may not be able to try a good hairstyle. In this case, trying a hair transplant might be a good option for you.
So let’s get back to the actual topic: the million-dollar question here is; what haircut do women find most attractive? This article discusses the male haircut that women find most attractive. If you want to stand out to women, this topic is for you.
Awesome Male Haircuts for 2019
Do you want to impress a girl or a woman with your appearance? Not a problem; you have come to the right place. There are a number of haircuts out there and you might get confused which one to try if you want to get noticed by a girl or a woman.
Let’s have a look at the coolest hairstyles of 2019 for men and boys.
Haircut Women Find Most Attractive
You have read how popular hairstyles help you stand out. It is time to discuss notable options for different kind of guys who want to date a different kind of girl/woman. Here are the leading hairstyles that guys can try to impress girls:
- The Pompadour: This one originated from colonial France but people still try it because it is a kind of cool. By trying it you can be cool and decent at the same time.
- The Low Fade: Clippers are used by barbers to make this one. It is one of the modern styles for men. This hairstyle is quite popular among young boys and young men.
- The High Fade: It is similar to the low fade we have just discussed. It is for you if you are a grown-up man and want to date a grown-up woman.
- Slicked Back: This haircut features long hair on the top and short sides. If you have watched Don Draper character in Mad Men AMC TV series, you have seen it.
- The Undercut: This one leaves long hair on the top and short on the sides and back. If you like to have long hair on the top, you should try it.
- The Quiff: This hairstyle is also famous on the TV and young characters in movies also try it. If you are a young man who wants to date a young girl, you should try it.
- Square Cut: To make it, your hairstylist will cut in a straight line and will leave all the same length from all sides.
- The Hockey Cut: The hockey cut is another classic style that young men often adopt. If you are a young man, this hairstyle with long hair may suit you.
- The Buzz Cut: It is a famous haircut and needs no introduction. It is for those guys who like to have short hair because it has short hair from all sides.
Growing a Good Number of Hairs
Having good hair volume is important to try most of the hairstyles that have been discussed above. Some people lose a great number of hairs and hair thinning or baldness take place as a result. Such people can try a hair transplant or a PRP treatment (whichever is suitable) to grow more hair.
Best Haircut for Men: The Bottom Line
This article discussed the male haircut that women find most attractive. If you want to stand out to women, this topic guides you on how to do that. In conclusion, there is no one size that fits all. You have to choose a haircut that suits your personality.
If your head lacks a good number of hairs, you should consider a hair restoration method such as a hair transplant or a PRP treatment. For thin areas on your scalp, PRP therapy would be found but bald areas might require a surgical hair restoration.
To learn more about advanced regrowth options and hairstyles, consider visiting a hair restoration surgeon and hair care professional.