When you are choosing to order Custom packaging Boxes, there are a lot of websites to choose from. Ordering online is a much better and easier option as you can ship from any part of the world and get good bulk rates. Cost is also lower, as you buy in wholesale rates. However, if the website is not reliable enough then you might face some problems.
- Before placing an order, make sure to check the authenticity of the website. Big names like Alibaba, pack mojo and Roshpack offer many options to choose from and all provide reliable services right at your doorstep.
- Always be sure of the total amount you are being charged. Sometimes hidden delivery and shipping costs are also included, so make sure you check during final checkout.
- Choose an estimated quantity for the type of packaging you are ordering. For example, if you are placing an order for Corrugated Packaging, then you might want to order in bulk as these boxes can easily be re-used for multiple purposes. Carefully evaluate the number of boxes and order slightly above than that to keep a margin for error.
- Always be sure about the size and dimensions you are ordering. If you are buying Corrugated Sheets, you need to know the sizes of the boxes whether it can fit in your product or not. Dimensions are also mentioned clearly in the description so read everything clearly before placing an order.
- There are always offers, discounts and promotional codes going on websites. Sales are also more frequent. Subscribe to the website’s newsletter so you may know about it. Try to buy and avail promotional packages, which offer buy one get one free too, or may offer extra shipping materials along as well. It will save your overall cost and time.
- Know if you are ordering the boxes for the right purpose or not. If you want to pack fruits or edible items, you cannot order cartons or even simple boxes. You need to buy packaging that can easily fit in and protect whatever fruit items you are going to send.
- If you want the boxes to have custom designing or printing on them, then check whether the website offers that or not, so that you will not have to pay any additional charges.
- There is usually an offer for a refund or exchange in terms of the boxes if they appear damaged or broken. Always make sure to contact the shipper right away. This is one of the biggest dilemmas of online shopping as one does not know how the end product is going to turn out.
- There are usually additional shipping materials offered in a package too. These include fillers, papers, tapes, stickers, and labeling. Most of the time they come along with bulk orders. If the company does not offer that, then you will have to purchase them separately. These supplies are also usually available on the same website in different categories. Make sure to order it too in abundant quantity.