Table of Contents
- 1 Stowe Town Shield
- 1.1 Small mushrooms: Retail prices range from 250 to 2,000
- 1.2 Jewelry: Retail prices range from $ 1,000 to $ 3,000
- 1.3 Rare bones: retail prices have risen from 2,500 to 11,111$
- 1.4 Big Gem: Retail prices range from 4,000 to 12,000$
- 1.5 Stars Division: Sales increased from 6,000 to 14,000$
- 1.6 Mushroom ointment: retail prices have risen from 7,500 to 25,000$
- 1.7 Pearl Type: Selling price from 10,000 to 27,500$.
- 1.8 Comet: Retail prices have risen from 12,500 to 30,000$
- 1.9 Star: Prices range from 1,500 to 4,000$
- 1.10 Big mushrooms: retail prices have risen from 2,500 to 10,000$
- 2 Getting to Lake of Outrage in Pokemon Sword & Shield
- 3 Catching Eevee (or Eeveelution)
- 4 Swords and shields
As with Pokemon Shine, Pokemon has many ways to make money with swords and shields. From this perspective, there is another method of rewarding people that may not be so obvious: the Double Wizard; the lake of outrage.
So when you get to the stove and the side, you go through this place where the twin’s control. Some will buy you something unique. This is stated in the manual. Importantly, he buys one of these special items at a high price, sometimes for less than 25,000 or even 30,000 for each message. So you should want to use it. They accumulate over time.
However, here is a list of products he bought. This includes regular prices and high special prices. As a reward, the place of each project in this guide can be taken from an outdated Serbian.
Stowe Town Shield
Talk to two people every day. Buy some products at a high price once a day.
Small mushrooms: Retail prices range from 250 to 2,000
Max Red Battle won the Red Bridge, Dappled Grove, Dust Bowl, East Axiswell Lake, Rolling Stone Square, Milwaukee Lake, and Watchtower ruins.
Jewelry: Retail prices range from $ 1,000 to $ 3,000
Axew’s Eye, East Lake Axiswell Lake, Anger Lake, Miloch Lake, and West Lake from Axisville received Max Ride fights as prizes.
Rare bones: retail prices have risen from 2,500 to 11,111$
As a reward for the Max Ride battle, you can get it from Road 6, Dust Bowl, Side Stand, and Digestive.
Big Gem: Retail prices range from 4,000 to 12,000$
Row 9, Axew’s Eye, East Lake Axwell, Giant Place, Wrath Lake, Milwaukee Lake, West Lake Axwell won the Battle of Max Ride in Row 9.
Stars Division: Sales increased from 6,000 to 14,000$
In the Battle of Max Ride, the duo of Galar Mine, Galar Mine №2, Giant Dupa, Hammerlock Mountains, Motostock, Rocky Desert and Digging won.
Mushroom ointment: retail prices have risen from 7,500 to 25,000$
Road 7, Barunia, Field Bridge, Double Earth, Giant Seat, Motostok Riverfront, and Rocky Desert were accepted as prizes for the Max Ride Battle.
Pearl Type: Selling price from 10,000 to 27,500$.
Win as a reward for the Battle of Max Red on Angry Lake Road 9.
Comet: Retail prices have risen from 12,500 to 30,000$
He won the 10th round as a reward for the fight between Dupat and Max Reid.
Star: Prices range from 1,500 to 4,000$
Max Red battles in clay pots, galleries, rock deserts, and excavations can be won as prizes.
Big mushrooms: retail prices have risen from 2,500 to 10,000$
3rd Road, 5th Road, Barony, Field Bridge, Double Clothes, Chang Powell, Giant Miller, Hammer Mountain, Angry Lake, North Mallock Lake, Mallock Lake li, Westley Axvel, Max Attak won the award.
Either way, Pokemon has another simple monetization plan that turns swords and shields into money. All you need is a little capitalism and double magic.
Getting to Lake of Outrage in Pokemon Sword & Shield
Decide how to get Lake of outrage?
1. Go to Hammer Rock Hill
This is part of the wild nature south of Hammer Rock. You can use an airplane taxi to get there.
2. Go straight to the giant cover
Go right ladder and hammer behind you. Hop on the bike and go fast. Soon you will be a big hit.
3. Find water near a big rock
This swimming pool is also a lake. However, only one area can pass through water. This will require a water bike. You understand it as part of the sword and shield story.
4. Cross the water
When crossing the water and crossing to the other side, a big circle emerges from the ground. Behind each one is a series of flourishing rocks and powerful Pokemon.
Catching Eevee (or Eeveelution)
First of all, you need an Eevee or Evie package. I’ve heard that Eevee is the easiest way to get into the game early 4.
If you are looking for an even solution that is suitable for hunting, try hunting in desert areas in the following conditions, particularly near Lake Outrage:
- Espeon: It could be foggy weather
- Freon: Can occur in strong sunlight
- Gleason: It could happen in a blizzard.
- Jolyon: It could happen during a thunderstorm
- Leafeon: Can be outside
- Symphony: May occur in cloudy conditions
- Umbria: Can occur during sandstorms
- Evaporation: Can occur when it rains
Swords and shields
Swords and shields are neither ice stones nor moss stones, this time it’s a little different. Here are some specific things to expect around meeting Eevee when you level up:
- Espeon: A great deal of friendship today
- Freon: Firestone is used
- Gleason: Use ice cubes
- Jolteon: Use Thunderstone
- Leafeon: Use a leaf stone
- Sylveon: Rise to a level of familiar fantasy and high love
- Umbrian: High friendship all night
- Evaporation: uses water stones