Table of Contents
With the advancement of technology, almost everyone now owns a smartphone that runs on either an iOS or Android operating system. It is possible to earn money simply by using your smartphone, allowing you to increase your basic pay or income while also having extra funds for unique requirements and objectives. People all over the world are now earning cash by using their laptops and mobile phones. They do this in a variety of ways, including paid surveys, generating money on YouTube, and so on.
The smartphones we use these days come with a variety of apps that are either pre-installed or may be downloaded. Every day, more apps are put into the market, increasing the prospect of making money with these apps. With the rise in job searches and the scarcity of jobs, there are now a plethora of ways to make money using a smartphone. Some of them are listed below.
- Answering survey questions
- Working as a Freelancer
- Agent on the field
- Customer service via the internet
- Assistive technology
- Marketing on the internet
- Playing video games
- Watching videos, for example.
You can do these jobs either full-time or part-time. You can keep your regular employment and use these internet occupations to supplement your income to help pay your bills.
This is one of the most reliable ways to earn money using your smartphone. All you need is a good smartphone and an adequate internet connection; having a laptop is an additional bonus. You can find writing and data entry jobs online. Fiverr, Guru.com, Peopleperhour, and other sites pay for such services. These sites reward you handsomely for your efforts.
2. Surfing the web and watching movies online
A lot of websites and apps pay you to be on their site, either through advertisements, brief video clips, or other means. The following are a few of these apps:
- Swagbucks: Swagbucks is a popular software. It allows you to earn money by shopping, watching videos, and taking paid surveys. Finally, you can use PayPal or gift cards to get your money back.
- Fronto is another software that allows you to read news items, product discounts, and reviews while also earning points by watching advertisements. Downloading free apps will also give you bonus points.
There are smartphone apps that pay you to shop for food, clothes, fragrances, and toiletries that are already on your shopping list. Here are some of the most popular applications for getting paid to shop:
- Ibotta: Before going shopping, you complete a few basic activities on the app, each of which is tied to one of your favourite brands or products. Simply go to the store, take a picture of your receipt after making purchases, and you will be credited with a cashback amount. You can withdraw money using PayPal.
- Shopkick: This software compensates you for spending time in specific stores. All you have to do is scan barcodes to earn points that you can exchange for gift cards to spend at your favourite store.
4. Sell Items You Don’t Need
We all have stuff we don’t need anymore, it does not mean the cash has to go in waste. You can sell these items for cash on a variety of websites. All you have to do is take clear images of what you want to sell and post them online together with a price tag and your contact information. Here are a few notable places where you can sell your items:
- eBay: You can sign up for an account on eBay, post items for sale or you can also wait for customers to bid. This is very simple, fast and also easy to use.
There are various other ways to make money with your smartphone, majority of them are really simple and straightforward. Whether you earn extra money through playing games, filling out surveys, freelance work, or viewing advertisements, you will still be able to substitute your basic salary. Using your smartphone for something more productive and beneficial than reading other people’s online posts and comments pays off big time. Making money with your smartphone won’t make you wealthy, but it will help you meet your basic necessities and put money in your pocket.