Malayalam keyboard: What will be your answer if I asked you what did you miss most about your home when you moved into a new city? Food is one of the most expected answers especially if you are leaving your family home for college or work. But it is a lot more than that you miss about a place that you have made memories in. Its the market, the people, neighbors, and the list goes on.
By nature, humans are creatures of habit and the most we miss are our loved ones. I can’t even imagine the time before mobile phones when parents wouldn’t know where the children were. I know my mother starts imagining the worst after 3 missed calls.
Technology has made the world seem smaller by making commute and communication easier than ever before. So even though you can’t have that amazing curry your mother makes at home you can still complain to her on video call about the terrible food or maybe learn how to cook that (Although it never turns out as mom used to make it).
Another way to feel closer to your loved ones even when you are miles apart is with your native language, your native language has the way of making you feel at home, doesn’t it? Among many languages in India is Malayalam is one of the most culturally rich languages you could find. But texting in Malayalam is not as easy especially without the proper tool.
Does typing in Malayalam on your phone seem like a task tiresome task to you? Wouldn’t you want an easier and pleasing way to text in Malayalam in your keyboard?
If yes then this Malayalam Keyboard is what you need.
The perfect Malayalam keyboard is just a few clicks away if you wish to converse in Malayalam with your loved ones.
Different ways to type in Malayalam using this keyboard app
- You can directly type in Malayalam by enabling the Malayalam Keyboard. Now you can switch between Malayalam and English Keyboard with a single tap on the button situated on the left side of the space bar.
- You can also say things in Malayalam and let the app type it for you.
- Another way is to type using English Keyboard and let the app type for you in Malayalam.
Bobble’s Malayalam Keyboard is highly customizable
- Customizable themes. Set the keyboard background of your choice using pictures and themes that are added in the app or setting one of your favorite pictures that you picked from the gallery.
- In most apps, you can either choose to use auto-correct or you can’t. But in this app, you can set the level of Auto-correction from light to aggressive based on the conversation you are going to have.
- Customize the length of vibrations and the height of the keyboard.
- You can choose to have an emoji row just above the keyboard for faster typing. Or Remove it to for avoiding distraction.
- Other customization options include turning on/off: sticker suggestions, key borders, sound, or long-press top keys (these are second keys that are on the top of main keys).
The Emoji, Stickers, and GIFs are the charms of this keyboard.
- To send BigMoji (Bigger Emojis) all you have to do is long-press the emoji of choice. Share it aloud and stand out of the crowd.
- The pride of this keyboard app its feature that gives users the option of creating customize avatars.
Pick your favorite picture from the gallery and create your cartoon avatar head (Bobble Head). You can then attach you avatar head to tons of sticker template and make custom stickers. Imagine sending festival greetings using stickers that have your face on them.
- You can also customize the stickers further by adding text in the Malayalam language.
- This Keyboard apps keep track of what’s trending and have the coolest collection of sticker packs you can find online. All those trending memes can now be added to your conversation without having to google them every time.
- Make stories and share them with your friends.
Some other salient features
- It supports all social media or chatting platforms like WhatsApp. You can choose from its enormous collection of stickers and share them with your friends anywhere.
- Use a variety of stylish fonts while texting or sending emails to give character to your words.
- Another unique feature of the Malayalam Keyboard App is its shortcut tool. Short cuts are the Internet lingo and we all love using them although my English professor always complains that it is murdering the language.
In this app, you can add your shortcuts and their full forms. So that every time you type EOD or ASAP the app will correct it to “End of Day” or “As Soon As Possible” respectively.
- Are you the fun one in the family who is the admin of most groups. If yes then you will enjoy the tons of Shayaris, Quotes, and Jokes that come with this keyboard. You can share them in your chats with just a few taps.
Why Wait? Download this Malayalam Keyboard With Malayalam Stickers