Putting first things first, street signs are fully customizable. You can use online firms and their simple tool to design your own sign. Choose from their popular templates. The most common ones start at $6.94.
- There are different categories of custom street signs. These are from the scratch signs, street signs, novelty street signs, name street signs, famous street signs, state street signs, parking signs, and stock street signs.
- You can buy brackets and poles for displaying your signs in the best places.
- Regarding the pricing, the companies offer superb discounts for each sign. If you order a pack of five signs, you can get them for $5.11 each.
- For ten signs, they charge $4.19 per sign and you can get the same for $3.50 per sign if you order a pack of 20 street signs.
- That’s how the discounts work in this industry.
The different types
The reflective personalized street signs are the best-sellers. The 3M products come with double sides and a 10-year warranty. The price is only $27.95. They are from the category of civic official street signs.
- The Nob Hill Classic Street Signs are timeless and tough. They are available in four colors. The 3M reflective films look awesome on each side. The price is $44.95.
- You also have the novelty street signs, which are good for keepsake purpose. Although they are ideal products for gifts, they aren’t reflective. These signs have single sides, with 3M’s films and durable inks. The custom signs start at $16.90.
- While the keepsake signs are the perfect gift items for family and friends, the Nob Hill signs are a common feature in shopping malls and private and upscale communities.
- You also need to consider street sign brackets and posts if you want to make an informed decision.
- Professional sign purchasers choose the same brackets and posts for their custom signs. You can order the most viable option for your signs from reputable sites.
- The round signposts are ideal for mounting or installing street signs. The galvanized steel is rust-proof.
- For square signposts, you don’t need multiple brackets or posts. They are very stable and strong.
- You also have the U-channel signposts, which have an enamel coating. They are very durable. The steel is galvanized and rust-resistant.
- Street sign brackets and clamps blend well with U-Channel, square, and round posts.
In a nutshell
If you visit a personalized street signs portal or website, you will find that the custom street signs make a stupendous gift for any occasion. They cater to age groups of 5 to 95. They are perfect for a garage, man cave, basement, office, game room, bedroom, vacation home, beach house, and birthdays.
While placing your order, do keep in mind that the reflective signs don’t have holes. They are only or predominantly available in 6” *24” and 9” *36” sizes. You don’t need the holes for brackets. The four main things to consider are size, print type, printing, and color. For printing, you can choose between a single side and a double side. You can also choose between reflective and non-reflective ones.