MuleSoft is one of the most effective vendors that is known for providing an integration platform that assists businesses to connect applications and data devices across cloud computing and over on-premises environments. MuleSoft’s Anypoint platform consists of several tools to develop, handle, and test application program interfaces (APIs). MuleSoft training allows individuals to gain expertise in creating a smooth and efficient application network in an organization to stay secure, accomplish projects, increase output, and handle everything with ease.
As mentioned above, MuleSoft’s Anypoint platform provides several tools and services, as follows:
- API Manager, an interface that enables developers to secure APIs through an API gateway
- API Designer, a graphical and web-based tool used by a developer to design and develop an API and share the design with other team members
- Anypoint Connectors, built-in connectors used by a developer to integrate software applications with the number of third-party SOAP and REST
- Anypoint Studio, a java-based and graphical design platform used by a developer to deploy APIs on cloud and on-premises environments
- Exchange, a central hub used by a development team to store and access templates, documentation, APIs, etc.
- Analytics, an analytical component that tracks API metrics, like usage and performance. It helps developers to create charts and dashboard for visualizing API performance
- Visualizer, a graphical component used for mapping APIs in real-time
- Runtime Manager, a central element that enables a developer to manage resources deployed in Anypoint
- CloudHub, an integration Platform as a Service (PaaS)
MuleSoft Training And Certification Courses
There is a wide range of career opportunities offered by MuleSoft courses. Integration Architect, Operations, Developer, and Platform Architect are some learning paths for MuleSoft Certification. Below are some popular MuleSoft courses:
- Getting Started With Anypoint Platform (Mule 4)
If you are new to MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform, this course is the best option to gain fundamental knowledge. This course enables individuals to have a strong understanding of the Anypoint PlatformTM project. Moreover, individuals will learn to use this platform to design, develop, deploy, manage, discover, and regulate APIs.
- Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals Certification Training
This MuleSoft training course is intended for architects and developers looking to earn skills and expertise in building APIs and integrations using the Anypoint PlatformTM. Like the above MuleSoft course, the Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals course also assists individuals in designing, developing, deploying, discovering, consuming, and regulating APIs.
Moreover, individuals can learn to develop different types of software applications using Anypoint Studio and Mule 4. This course’s training enables applicants to appear for the MuleSoft Certified Developer – Level 1 Certification exam.
- Anypoint Platform Development: DataWeave Certification Training
Developers possessing knowledge of DataWeave 1.0 and wishing to advance their expertise to DataWeave 2.0 can pursue the Anypoint Platform Development: DataWeave Certification training. Professionals associated with Mule 3 are not recommended to pursue this course. Instead, they are advised to seek the DataWeave 1.0 course. Mule 4 architects and developers wishing to upgrade their skills to DataWeave 2.0 to create complex transformation can earn this certification.
- Anypoint Platform Architecture: Application Networks Certification Training
The Anypoint Platform Architecture: Application Networks course is intended for Solution Architects and Enterprise Architects. This certification training helps architects to develop skills in connecting an application network with an organization’s applications, data, and devices using APIs.
As organizations and enterprises are trying to respond to the latest changes and trends in the market, they face difficulties in migrating and integrating their businesses across platforms. Different tools and services offered by MuleSoft have made it possible and more accessible for organizations to achieve faster integration of APIs. Therefore, certified MuleSoft professionals are sought-after by companies.
Some top multinational companies that hire certified MuleSoft professionals are TCS, Infosys, Wipro, First American, IBM, Cognizant Technology Solutions, AT&T, And many others.
A student in this class will learn about creating applications using both Mule 3 and Mule 4, deploying APIs, flows and connecters, Dataweave, API discoverability, manipulating and navigating Anypoint Studio, and more. You can pursue your MuleSoft Certification training from Koenig Solutions, an Authorized MuleSoft Training Partner. There are MuleSoft expert instructors that tutor individuals to develop MuleSoft solutions for businesses. You can get comprehensive study material and hands-on labs for practising at this centre. Moreover, this training centre offers different training delivery modes, enabling students from any location to pursue the certification. The MuleSoft training cost at this centre is relatively lower than others.
Also Read: – Detailed guide of mulesoft training