Having a custom home bar can be a lot more fun. Getting a place to chill out with your friends over drinks or spending some quality time with your family, home bars are perfect for every occasion. But getting your bar customised is not at all any easy task. In fact it requires many things to be considered and the first up on the list is the location of your bar. Whether you want it near your kitchen or living room, outdoors or indoors would be your choice. Deciding the right location for your bar room will further depend upon certain factors like quantity of people you are planning to accommodate in your bar, the kind of seating area you want and if you are planning to add any bar games then you need to make desired space for it too.
Also, make sure that bathroom is easily accessible from your bar room or you can get a bathroom constructed within your home bar if you are planning to have a huge bar place. In addition to that, plan the style of your bar. You can look for ideas on the internet or ask for references from an experienced architect. Your home bar is obviously going to be the most attractive area of your home, so make sure you spend considerable amount of time planning the same. Below given are some things to keep in mind when designing a custom home bar:
Style and design:
- First and foremost thing is to plan the style and design of your bar. You can look for ideas on internet, ask for references from your close friends and family members or call up an experienced architect for their advice.
- Make sure the style of your bar room should align with the style of your home and should not go against it. Plan upon how do you want the seating arrangement to be and how many people are you thinking to accommodate.
- Also, if you want to arrange for some bar activities then plan the design of your bar accordingly. Look for unique counter tops, cabinets, lighting, flooring and wine rack options.
- Think about the functionality you want to seek out of your bar room. Microwave, dishwasher, ice machine, etc plan for everything you want in your bar.
- Be certain to plan your bar in way that appears to be really attractive and is functional at the same time.
- Decide upon the location of your bar room. Whether you want it near your kitchen or drawing room, indoors or outdoors. If you do not plan to have a washroom inside your bar room then make sure to choose that location which is nearby a washroom in your home.
- You bar is obviously going to be an attractive spot of your home hence, make sure to choose a the right location for the same. Having a bar in your house will not only enhance the beauty of your home but will also add value to it.