Acrylic letters are durable and lightweight for outdoor use. It’s a great cost-effective way to attain the exact look and tonality you seek. Its extreme flexibility helps it to accommodate any design.
- Stud mounting is the most common lettering installation process. These captivating letters entail crisp, sharp edges that are available in more than 100 styles. The range is 2-6 inches. Stud mounting is a secure and easy method.
- Acrylic letters have a lifetime warranty against cracking, chipping, and fading. They are weather-resistant. The cut is water-jet, which produces clean, sharp lines. These letters have an incredible value for the cost. They showcase the shades you choose.
Depending on the size and surface, there are numerous ways to install these letters and numbers. For instance, if you have 6 inches or fewer letters, the double-edge tape will serve your indoor installation.
- If you’re installing it outside, use any type of stud mounting to ensure a strong anchoring. This is imperative for large, heavier letters for obvious safety reasons.
- When you’re attaching them to any flat surface, board, or wall, standoff spacers can help give more depth to the sign, especially if you’ve applying thinner substance and acrylic.
An outstanding facelift
The Acrylic Letters and Numbers for exteriors are sophisticated and accommodating enough to mimic the vibe and tonality of wood, metal, or other industrial tools. You can use them accomplishing your goals with flair and panache.
- Regardless of your brand’s rustic, industrial, modern, or home-business appearance, the lettering can render the touch and character you need.
- It could be a company name or logo that you need to place in front of your retail store or office building’s entrance.
- There are firms providing premium acrylic lettering that comply with outdoors and indoors, especially if you want to express yourself in warm, vibrant tones and attain a fantastic gloss finish.
Acrylic lettering is ideal for logos, house numbers, decals, company names, and temporary, changeable, and permanent signage.
- Regardless of your business size, there are many options to meet your varying needs. With versatile acrylic letters, you can adapt them for interior or exterior use, residential or commercial use, and rustic or very modern aesthetics.
- Their variation opens up the floodgates of your imagination and you can be in total command of your creation.
The other specifications
You can also create premium acrylic signs that are lightweight and durable. They don’t crack or fade. You can make these custom signs on your favorite fonts. Some companies provide acrylic letters ranging from 2 inches to 72 inches in size.
- They are available in more than 35 pigmented colors. Many brands are opting for custom painting and printing to suit their color and style of choice.
- People prefer the acrylic setup because they are unarguably the best outdoor sign tools.
- They are durable and affordable and you can cut them in any shape or size of your choice.
There are plenty of choices for font style and you can easily create graphics and other logos in acrylic style. Their lightweight properties ensure an easy and smooth installation.