Table of Contents
Brother printer is well-known for their special features. Many people have this printer these days, they find it easy to use. So, in this article, we will talk about various things and prospects that are related to the printer. This is a multifunction duplex printer with high print speed and HD Scanner. First, we will start with what kind of this printer is, is it still in demand, how to fix various issues, and why are they caused.
So, let’s get started with the most basic features of this printer. Brother printers are known for their direct connectivity with Wi-Fi. This means that we can give commands from our mobile phones when the printer is connected with Wi-Fi and our phone should be connected with the printer through Bluetooth. The next amazing feature is the HD print quality. This means that with this printer you will get a very clear print and high quality.
The next thing we need to discuss is what kind of printer this is. First and foremost, this printer was launched in the year 1971. They have successfully developed the world’s first high-speed dot matrix printer. Just because of this special feature of dot-matrix printing, the Brother printer gained world recognition and specifically in Japan. It is an all-in-one inkjet printer which is a perfect choice for everyone, for multipurpose printing at home or small offices which include black and white documents, colored charts and even brochures.
Another thing is, how we can fix issues caused, but before we get started, we need to know what causes these issues. The most basic issue that we will discuss is why your brother printer goes online to offline.
Following are some causes due to which printer shifts from online to offline every now-and-then:
- Low internet connectivity- this means that your printer is not connected to a strong network.
- Server issues- this means that your printer or the device connected with the printer are not connected with the radiations of the server or you may have changed the server settings.
- Printer queue- this means that you may have already given a lot of printing commands from your device. Either clear your printing queue or wait for the printer to complete all those commands.
- The printer is not connected- this means that your printer is not connected properly with the power switch; or there might be some problems with your printer plug. This can be one reason why your brother printer keeps going offline.
Now, let us discuss how you can resolve these issues:
- Make sure to check the internet connectivity. This means that, if your printer is not connected to the internet you will have difficulty with printing. Therefore, this will be the possible reason that your printer is going offline and online again and again.
- Reset the services that manage the printer queue. This means either from your device, clear all the commands given before, or wait for the printer to resolve them.
- Restart your PC. This means that you can try restarting your PC; and your printer by which your pc will refresh and can function properly.
- Remove and re-add your printer. This can be very useful. Once you remove; and then re-add your printer to your pc it will be easy for the printer to reload and take commands. By doing this, even if you have given the commands; before they will disappear automatically which means that your printer will be refreshed.
Thus, these were some very basic tips that can help you resolve the issue of your brother printer going offline again and again.